1. Peer Reviewed International Conferences
AICIT Conferences are peer reviewed international conferences by more than 400 scientific members from more than 50 countries. Please see the conference websites which you have interest in. You can find the review process and scientific members easily.
2. More than 400 Scientific Members from more than 50 countries
AICIT respects all researchers from scholars in the developing countries to scholars in the developed countries. You can find more than 400 scientific members from more than 50 countries as AICIT is unbiased organization. AICIT always welcome new scientific members from all over the world.
Hosted / Organized by(Co-hosted / Co-organized by)
Publication: ACM International Conference Proceeding Series (ICPS) / ISBN: 978-1-4503-1783-2
1. Important Dates (Main Conference)
Date of Main Conference: April 1 - 3, 2013
Paper Submission: Dec. 22 - Jan. 24, 2013
Paper Review: Jan. 15 - Feb. 14, 2013
Review Results(Acceptance/Reject) Notification: Feb. 5 - Feb. 15, 2013
Registration/Final Camera-ready Submission: Feb. 8 - Feb. 20, 2013
2. Important Dates (for Invited Sessions/ Workshops: To Organizers)
Accepted Papers Notification to Main Conference: by Feb. 13, 2013
Accepted Papers Upload to Conference System: by Feb. 20, 2013
Registration/Final Camera-ready Submission: by Feb. 27, 2013
• Submitted papers will be assigned to 3 reviewers (2 Program Committee members and 1 invited reviewer) within 1-4 working days.
• Please be well-acquainted with the review process which can be found at the main menu.
Proceedings: ACM International Conference Proceeding Series (ICPS)
• Proceedings will be published by name of ACM International Conference Proceeding Series (ICPS).
• All accepted papers will be submitted for inclusion into ACM Digital Library and then will be indexed in Ei, Scopus by Elsevier.
1) Authors of distinguished selected papers will be invited as special issues of the EI/SCOPUS/INSPEC indexed international journals.
• More than 50% papers will be recommended to special issues of the following EI/SCOPUS/INSPEC indexed International Journals.
• Only invited papers from the conference can be submitted onto one of AICIT's eminent international journals (JCIT, JDCTA, AISS, IJACT, JNIT and IJIPM) as special issue. If your paepr is invited by commitee, you may receive the invitation letter after the conference.
- JCIT (EI, SCOPUS) (http://www.aicit.org/jcit)Confirmed!
- JDCTA (EI, SCOPUS) (http://www.aicit.org/jdcta)Confirmed!
- AISS (EI, SCOPUS) (http://www.aicit.org/aiss)Confirmed!
- IJACT (EI, SCOPUS) (http://www.aicit.org/ijact)Confirmed!
- JNIT (EI, SCOPUS) (http://www.aicit.org/jnit)Confirmed!
- IJIPM (EI, SCOPUS) (http://www.aicit.org/ijipm)Confirmed!
2) Authors of distinguished selected papers will be invited as special issues of the SCI(E) indexed international journals.
1) Paper Types
- ACM Research papers
- 6 pages (maximum of 2 more pages are allowed with additional page charges.)
- ACM Research papers
- 4 pages (maximum of 2 more pages are allowed with additional charges.)
- All papers should be prepared using the ACM proceedings 2-column format.
- All papers should be written in English.
- Extra pages will incur additional charges.
- Detailed information on registration will be announced by AICIT's system mail with the registration form.
- Paper Format: Papers submitted for review must be in the ACM Proceedings Templates.
- Please kindly follow the 'Formatting and Layout Instructions'
2) Presentation Type/ Material
Full/ Regular paper: Oral/ Poster
- Oral: PPT File / Presentation for 10-15 minutes.
- Poster: A4-size / 6-8 pages (PPT Style is recommended.)
ICIPT2013: 2013 8th International Conference on Information Processing, Management and Intelligent Information Technology (ICIPM, ICIIP)
Introduction to ICIPT
ICIPT2013 stands for 2013 8th International Conference on Information Processing, Management and Intelligent Information Technology (ICIPM, ICIIP). It is a premium international conference that covers all areas related to the Theory, Development, Applications, Experiences and Evaluation of Information Processing and Management and that gathers fellow students, researchers and practitioners in these fields from all around the world.
1/3 1 2 3 下一页 尾页